Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, September 12, 2005

I like walking around campus and already knowing people's faces, being said hi to, and feeling at home. I love the cozy closet, the pictures adorning my walls, gertrude sitting on my bed, and even the girl who sleeps on the bunk above me. I love Riley 307, fucking shit up, taking couches outside to watch the movie on the quad, stealing food from daka, having pj parties and playing more mario and ultimate frisbee than is necessary in life. I love the kids I feel like I have known for years, the boy who is always in my room, and always making me laugh, the girls who get dressed up and party and when I wear my hair down tell me I look pretty, the boys next door who entertain me, and let me sit on their couch, the boy who helps me with physics and explains things to me when I don't understand, the girl whos my roommate and listens to me talk and lets me watch tv before bed. I even love the friends and girlfriends who come to visit our floor, my new friends, and me.

I miss my old friends, my home, my family... but its safe to say I'm happy here. I picked the right school for me and I found a few more friends that will last a lifetime..

3 Comments:

  • glad to hear your having fun

    By Blogger Megan M., At 7:41 PM  

  • I got a sense of that when I had the privildge to visit. :) Sounds like a great crew of people.

    happy.

    By Blogger loo, At 10:39 PM  

  • I liked walking around your campus too.... i liked the people on your floor, and the people that i met...

    jealous a little, i think so.

    of them... and you.

    love ya!

    By Blogger Katie, At 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home