Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Thursday, September 22, 2005


The new and improved.... "cozy walk-in closet" thats right folks, this means no more bunked beds, and tons of walking space. We can actually fit more than 3 people in our room now, and lets get a huge shout out to the newest addition to the best roomates ever list... LISA haha can you tell I'm excited? come visit me :-)

4 Comments:

  • fuck you

    im just kidding, congrats!!

    ..but really, im wicked jealous

    By Blogger Megan M., At 9:32 PM  

  • I'll check my schedule for the next time I can come visit. :)


    with any luck- it'll be soon.

    By Blogger loo, At 4:36 PM  

  • awe... but the cozy closet was soo, cozy...

    yay for big rooms!

    By Blogger Katie, At 6:17 PM  

  • do i see a certain teddy bear from a certain sister of mine...your cute. and i cant wait to get my lisence and visit you. i miss you so much paige. :) love love love you.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home