it puts me in a bad mood, every time I think about it. Every time I can't convince myself it isn't real, it isn't happening. It is... I guess it has been for a while. The worst part is I saw it coming, or I should have, and I would have. jealousy is an ugly thing.... but this is much more than just jealousy, this is jealousy with a history.

3 Comments:
phone call please?
By
Megan M., At
1:24 PM
I don't mean this rude but theres no need for a phone call, no need concern. theres nothing more to say, what will be will be...
By
mypage, At
3:25 PM
Hey hi, great blog, I was searching for other horse book related sites and found your very interesting blog. this post is a great title and I enjoyed my visit. Im off to find what I am looking for other horse book related sites. I will book mark you and come back to finish reading yours. Thank you.
By
Anonymous, At
10:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home