Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I want to go for a drive... to sing out loud and cry hidden in darkness. I want to go wherever the road takes me. I want to be able to visit friends whenever I want, to see the people who mean the most to me. I want to drive and take in the autumn scenery, the coloring of leaves and the cool fall breeze. I want to think out loud, and talk to myself. I want to escape from the world, just for a while. I want to go for a drive.

2 Comments:

  • i drove my car to the grovery store the other day, and it felt soo good to drive around. i remember when i went home for that one weekend, i was sitting around and i thought "im gonna call some people, and well go out tonight, maybe a movie", and then i realized, no one else was home.


    call me when you have a free weekend, alyssa and i want to come and see you

    By Blogger Megan M., At 4:47 PM  

  • BIG negative of being in college.

    I miss it too. driving at night with the windows down and the cool air picking up voices- in tune or not ;)

    A certain November weekend could present a nice evening. Possibly on the way home from a particular movie. :D

    By Blogger loo, At 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home