Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I love the smell of rain. I need to be cold when I fall asleep at night. Icecream is the most important food in my life. I still feel like something's missing when I run, and it makes me smile. When I'm really proud of something I call my mom and dad. I love to read but libraries make me uncomfortable. I write lists, and lots of them. Cooking is one of my favorite past times, although its something I avoid doing. I hate scary movies. I like to go barefoot outside, inside I prefer to wear socks. I'm competetive, overly competetive. Roses are my favorite flowers, pink or white not red. I avoid confrontation, and will appologize even if I don't think I'm wrong. Giving people presents makes me happy. Strangers like to talk to me, everyone everywhere. One of the things I missed most while at college was being able to take a bubble bath.

There are a lot of things about myself I still need to figure out, but those are some things I'm sure of.

2 Comments:

  • and i love every single one of those things about you...

    i miss you so much. so so much. i just need...i need to tackle you to the floor. because we all know i can. and ill win. obviously.

    back to the blog...you and me are alot alike...alot. and im really glad we concur about ice cream being real important.

    i love you :):):)

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 12:38 PM  

  • im sure that your coming home...well to me, in 20 days

    SO pumped

    ; P

    By Blogger Megan M., At 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home