Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

They say smell is the strongest trigger for memories, and when I breathe in I smell you. I am still unpacking a lot of my stuff and figuring out what I want, I forgot I even had this. I remember you giving it to me, I remember wearing it one night to bed, I remember conciously not washing it because it smelled just like you, but I had forgotten all about it. I've only talked to you a few times, and I know I'll probably never be anything more to you, but when I lay here, close my eyes, and just breathe in....its as if you were here next to me, just talking. Thats what we always did, just tallked. I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything, and I cannot wait to see you when I return to worcester this fall...you're right, we'll have to schedule us time since you won't just be down the hall...but I also can't lie this is one of those times I really wish you were here; playing mario kart, hitting me with a pillow, making fun of my "giggle", or better yet just talking, I wish you were here and I wish . . .