I need to be alone, be in my car driving far away from here, far enough away so that no one can come after me, nothing can follow me. I need to leave all of this behind, all of me behind. It doesn't matter where I go, as long as its far away with people I don't know, people who don't know me. I need music that fits my mood, a soundtrack to all the thoughts in my brain, the melody my only company, the darkness my only friend. Nothing but road and headlights, I could drive forever as long as I could drive away. I need to escape from the world, from reality, from myself.

2 Comments:
dont go too far away, i need you here with me
you can drive, just not very far
try staying in new england for starters
: D
By
Megan M., At
10:29 PM
I must say that New England is my favorite place to be in the whole gosh darn country.
I would wave to you and smile real big if I saw you were driving by my way. I'd let you keep driving though.
By
loo, At
2:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home