I wish there were someone here, someone I was really close with, someone I could tell everything to. I have lots of friends here, and I love them all but I wish I had someone here, someone I saw everyday that I knew I could really trust, really talk to. Someone who knew me in and out. It'd make it all easier, everyday easier.
It takes time for me to trust, time for me to open up. I'm ready to open up, but theres no one here.... some come close, some I want to trust but theres always something I can't say, something in the way....
It takes time for me to trust, time for me to open up. I'm ready to open up, but theres no one here.... some come close, some I want to trust but theres always something I can't say, something in the way....

2 Comments:
know the feeling.
By
Katie, At
1:51 PM
ditto
By
Megan M., At
8:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home