Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so basketball is over.... but the actual good news is, I never have to wear that awful brace again. I never have to go to practice and listen to people whine about the pain of it hitting them, I know it hurts but its not like I had a choice, I had to wear it. But now its over, now when I am on the court, and people want to point me out, I won't be the girl with the huge brace. Not everyone in the world will know I tore my acl, now only those close enough to see the scar will know what I have battled. Its over, I already through it under my bed, where it will hopefully remain for eternity. Goodbye, I won't miss you.... :-)

2 Comments:

  • WOOO HOOOO!!!!

    this calls for a celebration... hmmm, how about you treat yourself to a vacation to Ireland?? :D

    wow! I have great ideas. ;)

    By Blogger loo, At 11:34 AM  

  • hahahah

    let me say a few words, in rememberance of the brace;

    -you were a good brace. you were always very pretty, and held up my friends knee, so i thank you. but i can not lie. i will not miss you, and im glad your gone. rest in peace brace....may we never see you again

    : D
    you know you love it

    By Blogger Megan M., At 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home