you frustrate me...when will I finally be good enough? No matter how many times I prove that I'm ready, no matter how hard I work, no matter how many times you lie to my face (because thats what they are, blatant lies), nothing changes. After all of this, all this time, you still don't think I'm worth it. Not worth your extra time, not worth the effort that it would take to just get me over that little bump. You made your decisions and nothing I do will ever change that. The sad part is you just don't get it, not yet. You've almost lost me, and if nothing changes you definitely will. I refuse to keep trying, I refuse to keep getting crapped on. Its not worth it, not anymore. Maybe thats what you want, maybe that was always the plan... but I thought I knew you better than that, I thought I was better than that.
For those of you who think this is just about basketball, it isn't...
For those of you who think this is just about basketball, it isn't...

1 Comments:
not fair,
we didnt go over this on the phone
the 'not just basketball' part
By
Megan M., At
11:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home