posted by mypage at 6:44 PM
i love you alot. call your cassino if you need me.
By MOMSNOMS, At 8:55 PM
time time time will tell....bad answer, huh? ummm, try this:Just wait until I get my hands on a car again!!! You'll have a pretty loud cheering section my dear. :)
By loo, At 9:26 PM
Post a Comment
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
2 Comments:
i love you alot. call your cassino if you need me.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
8:55 PM
time time time will tell.
...bad answer, huh?
ummm, try this:
Just wait until I get my hands on a car again!!! You'll have a pretty loud cheering section my dear. :)
By
loo, At
9:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home