I don't think I believe in the idea of fate... you know when people say "whats meant to be will be" and stuff like that, I just don't believe it. And actually I don't think I want to believe it. I like to think the decisions I make in life will actually effect my life, I like to believe that I get create my life, control it. If its all already plotted out for me, then why make any decision? why fight for what you want? why not just life happen? I know there are things in this world that are out of our control but at the end of the day, I get to pick who I am, its the actions I take and the choices I make that make me what I am and my life what it is. Sometimes we have to make the hard decisions and live through the hard things, but its what we decide to do with those hard decisions and hard things that we can control, they don't control us. I don't know, I just don't like the idea that I have no say in my own life... so I don't believe in fate, its my responsibilty to make life what I want it to be, even if its hard...

3 Comments:
do it up.
By
Katie, At
2:04 PM
i love you charlie brown
By
Megan M., At
3:34 PM
"Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental."
ok i know destiny isnt fate. but thats what that made me think of. obviously its from sleepless in seattle. because we chick-flickers know where its at. :)
i like how you live life you way, paige. you'e wonderful.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
5:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home