Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Friday, October 28, 2005

ever have one of the random memory moments? well today I did...

Today while sitting in my physics lecture, looking at the electric field around a positive charge, I thought about some restaurant we used to go to in Duxbury, when my Oma and Opa used to live there. It was some sea food place, I don't even like seafood, but we would sit around these tables and look out onto the ocean. And I thought about the pictures we had taken along the rocks, and then the walks along the cranberry bog. It was red from floating berries, they always flooded it around this time of year. It was never my favorite place to visit..."no running, no wrestling, no noise" but looking back, I'd love to go back to that huge house, and visit the whole family. To see the cousins, uncles and aunts... to go to the beach, swim in the pool, play the piano.


a random memory, but a good one so I thought I'd share...

2 Comments:

  • sounds like a good time/place

    By Blogger Megan M., At 1:34 PM  

  • you know what memory i like???
    i think about it all the time...


    its the time when you jumped on me. it was just so funny. and i just miss you so much.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home