Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I guess I was worried that the people who meant and still mean so much to me, would eventually forget all about me. I've left their town and I will not be returning, not for christmas break, nor spring, not even summer. I'm wrapped up in my own life, new things, new people, but today was so reassuring for me. The people haven't forgotten me and they've proven to me yet again that people care, and always will. It was just a really good home-town day, exactly what the doctor ordered.

I like it when people prove me wrong... thanks Y

2 Comments:

  • oh Paige. Don't you realize that you're hard to forget!?

    :) because friends like you are VERY few and usually quite far between.

    By Blogger loo, At 12:03 AM  

  • i wont be forgetting you anytime soon, thanks.

    By Blogger MOMSNOMS, At 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home