get out of my head....it wasn't supposed to be like this, you were never supposed to get in there, I worked so hard, fought with and against everything in me, everything you said, every word I heard it, but I tried so hard to resist it. I need to cry but I have no tears, I need to scream but what would I say, who would I yell at? all I want to do is sleep, if I sleep I can't think and if I don't think you can't bother me. I need to sleep but I know I'll lay awake, I'll lay in bed and think. I want to be alone, be in my car and just drive, I want to clear my head, rid it of you. but I know I'd miss you if you weren't in my head, weren't in my life....
I just wish I didn't care anymore
I just wish I didn't care anymore
