Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I don't like saying goodbye, not for long periods of time, not for short ones. I don't like to hide goodbye with things like "see you later" or "talk to you soon" because its almost worse than goodbye. Its a worthless attempt to avoid and deny that you have to say goodbye.

The reason I don't like goodbye's isn't just because I'll miss the other person. Its because when you say goodbye to someone, you're taking a risk. When you're apart from someone anything can happen, good, bad, new... but no matter what something happens. People have lives outside of you, a life you can't be a part of after you say goodbye. Things happen and because of it, people change. You can't do anything about that when you're apart.

I don't like the chance of something happening without me, whether it be good or bad. If its bad I want to be there, I want to stop it, and if I can't stop it, I want to be there...just to be there. And if its good I want to be there to celebrate, to be happy for you, to be part of it. I like control, I like it when things don't change. I don't like goodbye's....




but, goodbye until next time, atleast this time it isn't for long. Please don't change, don't ever change, I love you just the way you are. and if you ever need me, I'll be there. I miss you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home