There are a lot of people in my life who mean, well, a whole lot to me. Most are people I have met in random ways, through things or people that will not connect us forever. Although when together, there are plenty of things to say, more than enough to talk about, I always wonder (worry) that if the future doesn't keep our random connection in tact, our friendship will fall into pieces as a result.
I hope that instead of pulling us apart the universe will continue to bring us together,
I hope that in discussion we find new conversation instead of running out of old,
I hope that the growth of time spent together will shrink the time that stands between us,
I hope that someday instead of always revolving around me, you'll trust me enough to let us revolve around you,
I hope that this random connection is enough to last forever...
a great 2 days . . . . one of the few highlights of my summer, I hope you know how much it (and how much all of you) mean to me.
I hope that instead of pulling us apart the universe will continue to bring us together,
I hope that in discussion we find new conversation instead of running out of old,
I hope that the growth of time spent together will shrink the time that stands between us,
I hope that someday instead of always revolving around me, you'll trust me enough to let us revolve around you,
I hope that this random connection is enough to last forever...
a great 2 days . . . . one of the few highlights of my summer, I hope you know how much it (and how much all of you) mean to me.

1 Comments:
i am sooooooooooo happy you had fun at the beach... you need people to let you know they love you.... because i just cant let you know enough....
i love you...
and if i could i would soooo come visit you, i miss you like pooh misses piglet when he is gone for too long...
and in case you didnt know... that is a whole lot...
By
Katie, At
9:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home