I like that when I looked at my phone tonight, ready to silence the call, I saw your picture instead of just some name of just some person. I like that, as I went running out to my porch to answer the phone I could feel my cheeks heating up, a sure sign that I was blushing. I like that we fall into such easy conversation, picking up exactly where we had left off. I like that its you who reminds me we have to pick a time, you who has already picked a day. I like that I get nervous and my heart beats a little faster... I like it all, I like having a crush, even if all it will ever be is only a crush.

1 Comments:
i like that you like that you have a crush
; P
By
Megan M., At
10:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home