Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I think that I get attached to people too easily. I decide that I like someone or trust them before I should. I let people have an impact on me before they have any right to. It's not their fault- it's mine. They don't know that I've decided we're friends or that I'm depending on them. They don't know that a few nice words can mean so much to me, or that once I've decided that I like someone I'd do just about anything not to let them down. It's my own fault- but still sometimes I wish I could care just a little bit less.

1 Comments:

  • I'd rather be you than someone who floats through life without any real relationships, never trusting or loving anyone. So don't stop caring. :)

    By Blogger loo, At 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home