Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Friday, July 24, 2009

And maybe someday we’ll live our lives out loud * I run my life, or is it running me, run from my past, I run too fast, or too slow it seems * Tell me everything you want me to be, forever with you, forever in me * You might think this is easy for me, but there’s a lot of things you don’t know you don’t care you don’t want to see * All she wants is just a little piece of this dream, is that too much to ask? * You’re waiting for someone to push you away * And I’ve felt all this emptiness before * Her diamonds falling down * What I’d give * There’s no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I’ve come to know * It has been, it may be the only way * One more small piece of you starts to fall into place * If you’ve got someone you can say goodbye to * Lights will guide you home * Let it go, Let it roll right off your shoulder, Don’t cha know, the hardest part is over * Everything will be wonderful someday…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home