Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I 'd love to write something inspiring for you all... for me. The truth is I'm having a hard time motivating myself lately, having trouble keeping up with it all, which is only weird because I was doing so well.

I'd love to tell you that I was completely packed and ready to walk out the door, ready to come back. But, I'm not. I want to see you all, but I'm not ready. I haven't met any of the goals I'd set for myself, atleast not yet.

I'm not sure that I'm ready to face my reality, you are my reality. I fear that once I face you, it won't be quit so easy to fake, not so easy to lie. And yet, how could I ever tell you?

What if nothing has changed? What if everything has?

I should be so excited, but I just kind of feel uneasy.

3 Comments:

  • Like I said before, whichever choice you make will be the right one.

    By Blogger loo, At 7:00 PM  

  • well thanks :-).... but that post actually wasn't about baskteball :-P

    By Blogger mypage, At 9:40 AM  

  • ooooh I'm curious now.

    By Blogger loo, At 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home