Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Thursday, July 22, 2004

this night helped her figure things out...

she realized that people are growing up and sometimes growing apart and even if she wants to she can't keep everyone kids forever, everyone grows up . . . . . but maybe thats ok

she realized how much her friends mean to her, how much she would have missed them had she gone to north carolina and even how the friends she doesn't see much can make her entire day a great one

she realized how much she just liked talking, learning new things about friends, talking out problems whether big or small, whether or not they involve her

she realized how much she loved summer, the stars, the warmth and the freedom from school and responsibilities

she realized how much she had missed holding that ball and just shooting around, she truly loves that game

she even thought that maybe, just maybe, that summer moon could work some summer magic ;-)

3 Comments:

  • I love you, Paige. And I'm really glad we got to talk last night.

    And even though it may be insanely, rediculously hard to to admit that you are right about the advice you gave me, I know that you are.

    I just want to thank you...
    for caring. :)

    By Blogger Lippy, At 10:45 AM  

  • ok I have never commented on my own thing b4 but here I go...ofcourse I care and anytime you want to talk I am here! I know that the entire situation for you is hard but make sure whatever guy you are with knows how luck he is to have you, and make sure he treats you like a queen. Because you certainly deserve it. :-) and call my cell so we can go stalking sometime :-P

    By Blogger mypage, At 7:00 PM  

  • the moon has amazingly magical powers, let it sweep you off your feet.

    summer is the best, and with paige, it is even better!

    By Blogger Katie, At 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home