Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

it just really hurt to hear...

I know I can't lead by example on the field, I know I can't take control of the game, I know I can't lead stretches on the field or runs on the track, I know I can't even wear a uniform on game days... but when you told me I would be a captain the upcoming year you didn't mention one of those things...

You said it was because the girls listened to me, they respected me, I went out of my way to include EVERY one, I was a natural leader, I inspired and motivated, I encouraged, I worked hard and I always tried.

I know it won't be the same, I saw this coming....I know when push came to shove I wouldn't be a true captain...but to hear you say it. To hear you say you needed a new capatin, to hear you say we could go a season with just two (kathleen and meg)....it just hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home