He was perfectly nice, said nothing wrong.
I wasn't expecting to hear from him. We all thought he was MIA. But he called, he left me a message, and I listened. He didn't say anything about me, anything about anyone, just said he wanted to meet with us. He just said he had actually put together some stuff for us to do.
At the beginning of the message, at the sound of his voice I got mad. I don't know why, he was perfectly nice, said nothing wrong....but he made me mad. The message was quite long but by the second half of it I was in tears. He was perfectly nice, said nothing wrong but I just sat and cried in my car as I listened to his voice.
He had said he wanted to meet with us, I automatically thought of reasons I shouldn't and wouldn't attend. But when it sank in, I wanted to go, I wanted to be a part of this, even if it hurt me.
So even when it hurts me, even when the tears stream down my face, because they will....I want to be a part of this.
I wasn't expecting to hear from him. We all thought he was MIA. But he called, he left me a message, and I listened. He didn't say anything about me, anything about anyone, just said he wanted to meet with us. He just said he had actually put together some stuff for us to do.
At the beginning of the message, at the sound of his voice I got mad. I don't know why, he was perfectly nice, said nothing wrong....but he made me mad. The message was quite long but by the second half of it I was in tears. He was perfectly nice, said nothing wrong but I just sat and cried in my car as I listened to his voice.
He had said he wanted to meet with us, I automatically thought of reasons I shouldn't and wouldn't attend. But when it sank in, I wanted to go, I wanted to be a part of this, even if it hurt me.
So even when it hurts me, even when the tears stream down my face, because they will....I want to be a part of this.

1 Comments:
:) I think you're going to be a part of it whether you want to or not. ;)
So let yourself be a part of it. You SHOULD be.
By
loo, At
12:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home