| How to make a paige |
| Ingredients: 5 parts intelligence 1 part self-sufficiency 1 part beauty |
| Method: Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Serve with a slice of sadness and a pinch of salt. Yum! |
Monday, June 21, 2004
About
If you like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape!
Previous
- Today someone asked me if I had had any second tho...
- kate if you ever read this I want you to know you ...
- What's Your Style? Find out @ She's Crafty
- ...when I said I woudn't be calling her...it's bec...
- when she swims she feels free her knee moves with...
- The PT is annoying, making myself actually sit and...
- The little smiles make me happy. They've definitl...
- "In the end, we will remember not the words of our...
- It was never really about driving...
- But this time she couldn't stop the tears....

1 Comments:
despite the sadness, tis paige!!
By
Megan M., At
11:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home