"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"- MLK JR.
The scream of silence seemed to follow me around today, like a shadow I could not rid myself of. No matter where I went the silence would drown out all of the noise around me.
Sometimes silence is needed, a quiet place to think. Sometimes silence is healing. Sometimes silence is a heaven. Sometimes silence has reason . . . . . but sometimes silence becomes deafening.
*So tonight, I'll fall asleep with my radio on :-) I could really use some music :-)*
The scream of silence seemed to follow me around today, like a shadow I could not rid myself of. No matter where I went the silence would drown out all of the noise around me.
Sometimes silence is needed, a quiet place to think. Sometimes silence is healing. Sometimes silence is a heaven. Sometimes silence has reason . . . . . but sometimes silence becomes deafening.
*So tonight, I'll fall asleep with my radio on :-) I could really use some music :-)*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home