Overall the week was NOT great.....but the girls certainly made it much better :-D
minigolf and icecream...then the search for slushys
walmart for gifts..giving dating advice and dying laughing
target...phone call....ride up to gardner, I've never seen her smile so much
Love and Basketball then the bank and Denny's....don't worry country will grow on you
the 99, I robot, brownie mountain....then the inquisition
good times....great people :-D
minigolf and icecream...then the search for slushys
walmart for gifts..giving dating advice and dying laughing
target...phone call....ride up to gardner, I've never seen her smile so much
Love and Basketball then the bank and Denny's....don't worry country will grow on you
the 99, I robot, brownie mountain....then the inquisition
good times....great people :-D

2 Comments:
mini golf kicks butt :-)
By
Katie, At
10:48 PM
hhhhmmm, i do love those brownie mountain sundays- oh and im glad you like the inquisition ; )
By
Megan M., At
10:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home