Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The calm before the storm, I think thats what they call it. That eerie peace. The quiet so still that you can almost feel it. I guess thats what I must be experiencing, because its not the dread I was expecting. Not the stress, the fear, nor the sadness that I was preparing myself for. Its a lack of emotion, an absence of feelings. I certainly can't say that I'm excited, but I'm not not excited either. I just feel nothing.

So this must be the calm before the storm, because I know it's going to hit. I know I'm going to freak out. I'm leaving and that has to bring some crying with it, tears of stress and sadness. For now I feel nothing, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because eventually it will and then I'll be wishing for this feeling of silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home