I like to stay busy, because when I'm busy, when I don't have time to stop, then I don't have time to think. I can't over analyze, over plan, or over react. I just do. And life makes sense. That's how I work best, because when I have time; when I question, analyze and think, then I tend to dwell, worry, and second guess myself.
But right now, even with how busy I've made my schedule, I can't help but think and question. I know I need to make decisions and changes. I just don't know how to do that. The few things I'm sure I want, I don't know how to get. And the things I know I can achieve, I don't know if I want. I need to figure this all out, create a plan, and make some changes, but more than anything I need to stop thinking about me, about this, it's all very annoying.
This isn't coming out right. None of this. I feel like I'm thinking and saying the same things over and over, and yet, I'm getting no where, learning and deciding nothing.
But right now, even with how busy I've made my schedule, I can't help but think and question. I know I need to make decisions and changes. I just don't know how to do that. The few things I'm sure I want, I don't know how to get. And the things I know I can achieve, I don't know if I want. I need to figure this all out, create a plan, and make some changes, but more than anything I need to stop thinking about me, about this, it's all very annoying.
This isn't coming out right. None of this. I feel like I'm thinking and saying the same things over and over, and yet, I'm getting no where, learning and deciding nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home