I know it was a few days ago, but its on my mind, been in the back of my mind ever since. I guess I just didn't see it coming. Thats never who I've been, not to you, not to anyone that I know of. I didn't know what to do with it then... still don't. Not sure if its real, not sure if you were just being nice, not sure how I feel about it. I mean I like the idea, but theory and reality are two very different things. It adds a layer of pressure, an extra stress I maybe don't need. I know this is exactly what I wanted, what I've been working for for so long, but thats what it is... work. It's a battle everyday, and if its something I achieve and then lose will that be worse? I appreciate what you did, what you said, but I'm just not sure where to go from here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home