Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, March 23, 2009

Decisions decisions decisions...

Do I want a roomate? or to live alone?
Do I want big windows? spacious rooms? high ceilings? closet space?
Do I want to be able to walk to work? or ride the bus each day?
Do I want pets? a cat? a dog?
Do I want a fitness center? a pool?
Do I want to spend more or save more?

I have no idea what I want...

2 Comments:

  • you want a roommate, big windows, and some closet space. to be able to walk to work, and have a dog, maybe a fitness center, there are always planet fitnesses, and if possible save some.

    that is what you want.

    <3 you. ps i could be the roommate that lovessssssss dogs. and i don't need a lot of space.

    By Blogger Katie, At 9:10 PM  

  • I think you should get a fish no matter where you end up. They're low maintenance but surprisingly good company. But you should also have a roommate. She'll be better company.

    By Blogger loo, At 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home