So, I've begun my first teaching class and I have to say I like it...which kind of sucks.
I had hoped that maybe I wouldn't enjoy it, that maybe these classes and experience would convince me to do the whole actuary thing before I teach.
I guess my fear is that if I begin the actuarial path... I'll get caught on it. I have a hard time telling people no, and so if I do the actuarial thing when will I quit? When will I change over? When will I say enough? Will I?
I've been considering teaching... right off the bat, not eventually, not maybe.
I don't know what I'm going to do...
I had hoped that maybe I wouldn't enjoy it, that maybe these classes and experience would convince me to do the whole actuary thing before I teach.
I guess my fear is that if I begin the actuarial path... I'll get caught on it. I have a hard time telling people no, and so if I do the actuarial thing when will I quit? When will I change over? When will I say enough? Will I?
I've been considering teaching... right off the bat, not eventually, not maybe.
I don't know what I'm going to do...

1 Comments:
you should do what makes YOU happy. because life is short, and being miserable at your job is not worth it.
By
Katie, At
2:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home