I'm in this leadership class and as the big end finale I have to write a mission statement for how I want to live the rest of my life, for who I am and who I will be..... theres a lot of pressure in that, a lot of finality....
anyways, heres what I have so far...
I value people.
It is through relationships that we grow and learn about ourselves.
The people in my life have helped me become who I am
and they will continue to help me become who I want to be.
I try to set a good example for those around me.
You never know when you’re being watched,
or by whom you are considered a role model.
I want to take time to appreciate the things in my life
that I too often take for granted.
To realize that challenges really are opportunities
and that what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.
I believe in working hard everyday to make myself better.
Finally; be there for your friends,
call your mom every day,
go for a walk in the rain,
never be afraid to sing in the shower,
take a lot of pictures,
eat another cookie,
and be able to laugh at yourself.
anyways, heres what I have so far...
I value people.
It is through relationships that we grow and learn about ourselves.
The people in my life have helped me become who I am
and they will continue to help me become who I want to be.
I try to set a good example for those around me.
You never know when you’re being watched,
or by whom you are considered a role model.
I want to take time to appreciate the things in my life
that I too often take for granted.
To realize that challenges really are opportunities
and that what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger.
I believe in working hard everyday to make myself better.
Finally; be there for your friends,
call your mom every day,
go for a walk in the rain,
never be afraid to sing in the shower,
take a lot of pictures,
eat another cookie,
and be able to laugh at yourself.

3 Comments:
so far... i love it.
By
Katie, At
8:03 AM
agreed :) it's pretty perfect.
By
loo, At
4:20 PM
i like it....a lot
oh- and i guess i like you
By
Anonymous, At
9:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home