Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm trying something new, I am not going to stress, or atleast I am going to try not to. I am not going to worry, feel bad for myself, or think I suck because of a slip here and there. I am going to try to be positive, thats right, me.... positive. I am going to take a little inspiration from a childhood book..... I think I can I think I can I think I can.... and I will.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • If it counts for anything, I know you can. :)

    By Blogger loo, At 9:31 PM  

  • i'm with lauren... as hard as it may be.... when you put your mind to it... you always can....

    and... i miss you... like oodles!!! i'm not sure if i spelled that right either... but i'm going with it.... i could use a paige coffee break... hopefully sometime soon... you know... before eternity has passed since i last saw you.
    be good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:57 AM  

  • yeah optomism!

    your a better person than i am for doing so

    love you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home