Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Monday, March 26, 2007

answer the following...
01. I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. then I'll do the same for you

I found this old post... and I want to play again... have fun :-D

2 Comments:

  • I'll play :)
    1- I think it's funny that I completely forgot we were in the same class Freshman year and that it took until Junior year for us to become friends. For the record, I'm sure glad we did.
    2- Something country...
    3- 3:00pm because that's when sports teams usually practice
    4- true
    5- I'll never forget the night we spent talking in the NM parking lot and O'Shea drove by. I've always appreciated your honesty above all else.
    6- a white terrier, because of Tia
    7- What it was like Senior year living on your own.

    By Blogger loo, At 9:57 PM  

  • 1- your my best friend. i dont think anyone else in the world will ever be able to understand me like you do, and for that reason i will hold onto what we have forever. i remember mrs. sciacca saying that you may think you have good friends now, but the college friends you make will be the best friends in the world. its not true, no one will ever be better than you
    2- Fried Green Tomatoes, and By Your Side. i dont really have to explain
    3- it would be 7:20am, homeroom....my paige catch up time. i would specifically get to school early just to spend time with you
    4- rock
    5- the most memorable moment i have had with you...was the game that i saw you play at wpi. things with tim and i had started to go wrong, and it was the first time i really got a taste of just how much i need ed you, and how much you make things better.
    6- you remind me of a bear...my favorite to hug- but def intimadating enough to scare away anything mean
    7- ive always wondered if im good enough for you as a friend. if i do enough

    love you paigey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home