I miss them, sometimes I don't realize it until I hear their voice on the phone, see a picture on my wall, or have a fleeting memory of fun, but I do miss them. I miss them every day, whether or not I realize it.
I have an amazing group of friends, each and every one... amazing. And I'd like to take the time to thank them. 95% of them never read this blog, have no idea I even have it, but I want to thank them anyway, because I want to take the time to think about why they are special and how they make my life better...
my gay boyfriend, my backup boyfriend, my Rich, my roomie, her bizzoh, my cmac the first, my green giant, my challenge, my tiny dancer, her cassino, my swimmer, my tashua, my baby paige, MY SISTERS, my 7th grader, her mom, my papa smurph, my coach, my nelson, my GUNIT, my farmboy, my brittbritt, my cheerleader, my relater, my 6th grade rival, my nurse, my ballah, my cypriot, my fellow actuaries, my gym teacher, my exroomies, my male model, my mom....
there are many more.... but I think I got the good ones. I don't say it enough, but thank you. I miss you.
I have an amazing group of friends, each and every one... amazing. And I'd like to take the time to thank them. 95% of them never read this blog, have no idea I even have it, but I want to thank them anyway, because I want to take the time to think about why they are special and how they make my life better...
my gay boyfriend, my backup boyfriend, my Rich, my roomie, her bizzoh, my cmac the first, my green giant, my challenge, my tiny dancer, her cassino, my swimmer, my tashua, my baby paige, MY SISTERS, my 7th grader, her mom, my papa smurph, my coach, my nelson, my GUNIT, my farmboy, my brittbritt, my cheerleader, my relater, my 6th grade rival, my nurse, my ballah, my cypriot, my fellow actuaries, my gym teacher, my exroomies, my male model, my mom....
there are many more.... but I think I got the good ones. I don't say it enough, but thank you. I miss you.
Labels: I miss them...

3 Comments:
miss you more
sometimes i dont say enough on the phone....dont tell you everything i should
help me change that
By
Megan M., At
11:32 PM
love you. be good.
By
Anonymous, At
1:26 PM
miss you almost as much as i love you, thats crazy. just so you know...i really really really really really really love you alot.
By
MOMSNOMS, At
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home