Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

She won't let me talk... not about this. Its the one thing I really need to vent about, the one thing I need her to hear, but she just won't listen. Always shrugs me off saying its not the right time or just telling me I can do it, but I need her to let me talk, to let me say it. I need her to understand theres so much more to it than willpower, so much more to it than whether or not I am eating at the dining hall. I know she doesn't understand me, I know she won't be able to relate and she probably won't understand, but I wish she would try. I know she doesn't like it when I cry, but since I can cry in front of her, I need her to let me cry, to vent, to put into words all the things that I feel. I need her listen, because I need her to try to understand....


shes the only one I can talk to about it and the only one I can't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home