Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I never walk outside during work, but today we had to go around the newly waxed floors and this meant going outside. Although normally this would have pleased me greatly, today it did not because it was so crappy outside. Everything was wet and cold :-(. But I did walk outside and as I was walking I was looking at the wet beautiful flowers and I saw it, a four leaf clover! I got so excited, I picked it up vary carefully and showed it to everyone who was at the school, smiling like a kid at christmas time. This simple four leaf clover made my day!

...lets hope today is my lucky day...

2 Comments:

  • well paige, for you everyday is a lucky day
    because you get to be friends with ME!!!
    : )
    hahaha, jp
    keep that little kid joy- its one of my favorite thing about you

    By Blogger Megan M., At 8:43 PM  

  • :D let's hope.

    By Blogger loo, At 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home