He wrote me back, and he made my day.
He said I'd be part of the team, I could be team manager if thats what I wanted, but then he siad something I didn't expect. He said he was going to have a meeting with the coaches and that I would be invited to come, he said to consider myself part of the coaching staff for next fall. He said if I needed anything just to let him know.
He said all this after only knowing me for a season. He said this after I said I wouldn't play spring soccer because I was playing spring basketball. He said that after how horribly I played in our last game during districts, the first game ever he took me out. He said it after everything...
He wrote me an email, and he made my day.
He said I'd be part of the team, I could be team manager if thats what I wanted, but then he siad something I didn't expect. He said he was going to have a meeting with the coaches and that I would be invited to come, he said to consider myself part of the coaching staff for next fall. He said if I needed anything just to let him know.
He said all this after only knowing me for a season. He said this after I said I wouldn't play spring soccer because I was playing spring basketball. He said that after how horribly I played in our last game during districts, the first game ever he took me out. He said it after everything...
He wrote me an email, and he made my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home