Went to Maine, I have to say I loved it . . .
It had been a while, I thought things might have changed. I guess I thought wrong . . . such a shocker.
Doc's tomorrow, maybe this time they can tell me whats wrong with my knee. Maybe after they tell me I'll wish the hadn't. Maybe they'll tell me its nothing serious and I can play again as soon as it feels ok. But in anycase I have to hear the news, so the sooner the better, lets get this over with . . .
It had been a while, I thought things might have changed. I guess I thought wrong . . . such a shocker.
Doc's tomorrow, maybe this time they can tell me whats wrong with my knee. Maybe after they tell me I'll wish the hadn't. Maybe they'll tell me its nothing serious and I can play again as soon as it feels ok. But in anycase I have to hear the news, so the sooner the better, lets get this over with . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home