He said that he'd look after me, He said if it didn't work out I could live with him, He said he'd watch out for me (and then laughed b/c he knew I woudn't "be bad"), He said I could call him ANY time, about ANY thing, He even gave my mom his number so she could call him and check in on me. but most importantly he said he knew I'd be ok, he said he knew I could handle it.
That meant the most, the confidence, the reassurance, the support. B/c of him I know I'll be ok, I know, even on my own, I'm gonna make it through, so thanks, to everyone who said they'd help or that they knew I'd be ok
That meant the most, the confidence, the reassurance, the support. B/c of him I know I'll be ok, I know, even on my own, I'm gonna make it through, so thanks, to everyone who said they'd help or that they knew I'd be ok

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home