Just a Day, Just an Ordinary Day

Sunday, March 28, 2004

She got hit in the face, the ball thrown when she wasn't looking hit her cheek. She tried to be tough and she kept playing but she wasn't herself in the game. The coach told her she could sit down if she wanted too but the little girl was going to prove she was tough, finally at water break I asked if she wanted to sit, I offered to sit with her. She, at first refused, but the bruise had already begun to show. So I sat down with her and asked her how it felt, she immediately began to cry, so I took her outside (I never did like crying in front of people). We sat in the shade and talked, after 10 minutes of conversation she said she was ready, so we began to walk into the gym again....but as I was opening the door she gave me hug, and said thanks. Her smile made my day :-)

5 days til prom :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home